Login:    

useradd
more /root/Features/Android.thread
2010-11-13 21:15:15limitless
How about getting android to run this? Since the whole Android OS and this program was written entirely in Java?
i think i would be very good because Game Maker user can develop their games on their own mobile phones.
2010-11-18 17:58:28IsmAvatar
I wouldn't know how to approach this since I don't have an android to test on.
2010-11-26 05:30:46limitless
Well although Android is a bit different from JDK but it's still easy to develop. All you need is information about .gmk files and how to edit them, with a little bit experience of Java.
I'm learning to program android app so i could give you some help.
2010-11-26 21:07:21IsmAvatar
All relevant .gmk information is already programmed into LGM, so if all that's needed is to port it, then .gmk knowledge essentially disappears from the equation. Obviously I have Java experience, having written LGM.
That said, if that really is 'all you need', then it's all already there and it should already work...

I'm going to guess that it's not that simple - there's something more needed and I wouldn't know how to approach it nor do I have an android that I could even test it with to see if I'm going in the right direction.

All that said, if you're learning android, and you have an android to test with, you're welcome to attempt porting it yourself, since the code is all there for you and open source.